What is Infertility?
Infertility refers to the biological inability of a person to contribute to conception. It is a condition in which a couple has problems to conceive, get pregnancy after a year of regular sexual intercourse without using any birth control methods. Infertility can be caused due to problem in man or woman or both. It may often refer to the state of woman who is unable to carry pregnancy to full term.
What are the Symptoms & Types?
The Infertility symptoms in women are different for different women and these include:
- Changes in menstrual cycle and ovulation
- Irregular periods
- No periods
- Abnormal periods
- Painful periods
- Back pain
- Pelvic pain
- Skin changes including acne
- Dark hair growth on the lips, chest and chin
- Weight gain
- Changes in sex drive and desire
- Loss of hair or thinning hair
- Pain during sex
- Milky white discharge from the nipples unrelated to breastfeeding
Infertility symptoms in men can be vague and can go unnoticed until a main tries to have a baby. The symptoms include: Get more on Infertility Treatment in India
- Changes in sexual desire
- Problems with ejaculation and erections
- Changes in hair growth
- Small firm testicles
- Pain, lump or swelling in the testicles
Types of Infertility can be Summed up as the following:
- Primary Infertility is a term used to describe a couple who have never been able to conceive a pregnancy after a minimum of one year of attempting to do so through unprotected intercourse
- Secondary Infertility is usually defined as the inability to conceive or carry a pregnancy to full term after successfully and naturally conceiving one or more children
- Sub fertility is not absolute or complete infertility but there is a chance of pregnancy however, the chance to get pregnancy is reduced each month. A less than normal capacity of reproduction is called as a sub fertility
- Male Infertility refers to infertility in male humans and it has nothing to do with male sexual prowess or virility. Instead it refers to the absence of healthy sperm in the semen which are capable of travelling to meet the ovum
- Female Infertility refers to the infertility in female humans. Often infertility in a couple refers to the factors related with woman rather than the man. For a woman to be considered fertile, her reproductive organs must be functional and healthy.
What is the Infertility Treatment Available in India?
The infertility treatment in India are grouped into three categories:
- Medicines to improve fertility
- Medicines containing Gonadotrophins
- Medicines containing Gonadotrophin-releasing hormone
- Surgical treatments
Situations needing the surgical treatments include endometriosis, fallopian tube problems, fibroids, polycystic ovary syndrome and a cause of male infertility in which the sperm is blocked due to abnormality in the epididymis in testis.
- Assisted conception
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT)
- Embryo Donation
- Egg Donation
- Treatment for unexplained Infertility
What is the COST of Infertility Treatment in India?
The cost of infertility treatment in India is quite budget friendly along with the presence of the robust medical rehabilitation facilities being provided to the patients which make them feel at home.
New Technique Available for Infertility Treatment in India
Scientists have discovered a new technique for infertility treatment in India in which they regenerate the human eggs using the mother’s genetic material which normally goes waste. This has been a breakthrough helping women of advanced maternal age struggling with the infertility treatments.
The infertility treatment in India with Indian Medguru Consultants offers the most promising infertility treatment destination for the foreign medical tourists visiting India. Our tie-ups with the world class medical facilities, with highly skilled doctors and surgeons who have been trained from the international medical schools offers highly successful infertility treatment in India. If you are really seeking the low cost but higher success of the infertility treatment in India, the send your query to us and our executives will guide you throughout your medical trip to India.
Read more about :
- Sarah Stanton, UK Patient done Tubal Ligation Reversal Surgery
- Low Cost Infertility Treatment in India by Experienced Surgeons
- IVF Success Rates – Egg Donor Program in India with IndianMedguru